Cordillera Summit Course – Summit Course Pro Shop – 970.926.5300
-18 Holes -7,520 yards -Par 72 -Elevation 9,000 feet
This Jack Nicklaus Signature Design course has been crafted on 190 mountaintop acres, and takes advantage of the natural, rolling terrain of the sage- and spruce-covered hills Stunning, hundred-mile views of the Rockies await every player. Course closed on Wednesdays for maintenance.
From the Lodge, head down Cordillera Way. Turn left at the Gate House and follow Squaw Creek Road up the mountain. It will become Fenno Drive. Continue up Fenno Drive past the Ranch Gate House approximately 2.3 miles until you come to a stop sign. Turn left onto Settlers Loop, which will turn into
Summit Trail. At the stop sign, take a left onto Gore Trail. The Summit Course Clubhouse will be on your right.
- Peak Season: May 22nd – Sept. 13th Resort Guest $240.00
- Twilight (After 3pm) $150.00
- Bounce Back – come back within 3 days to any course $180.00 Replay – same course $90.00
- Shoulder Season: Prior to May 22nd & Sept. 14th to Close Resort Guest $180.00
- Twilight (After 2pm) – $110.00
- Rental Clubs- Callaway: $60.00 – includes 6 Callaway golf balls in a pouch